That was disappointing. :( They had him work for six hours nearly two weeks ago and no pay for that yet. They have texted once saying we might salt tonight, didn't snow, no more work. They have equipment to work on but they haven't called about that. It was so nice today, and they have to work on it outside, no call. They will wait until he has to freeze his hands off doing it. So unsure of the future. Unsure if I should stay in school. Unsure what will happen to us in the next few months.
Right now there is $5 in the bank and we aren't sure when Ken will get a first unemployment check. Amanda can only do so much with her student loans and Eddie has spent nearly all his money on food and other things for the house. He's looking for another job, but places aren't hiring a lot right now. He's applying to Pizza Hut tonight, it's so close to here, it would be perfect. They say they are hiring....
Ken is so beside himself. I hate this. Debating about chucking school. I don't know what to do. I just don't know. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment