Saturday, November 12, 2011

When I worked at Toys R Us, oh 18 years ago, we had one night, after the store closed to shop with a discount.  If I can find a job, maybe I can get something cheaper for my boy.  Eddie said he wants to help, but he doesn't know what he'll be able to do right now.  Eddie is my most generous child.  It's funny because he was my most difficult child, besides Zachary's emotional issues that is. 

I applied at Babies R Us and Costco tonight.  Tried to find more, but didn't see any and I'm tired.  It's late, I can look more tomorrow.  No homework this weekend thank goodness. 

My math class, ugh, I already rescheduled to take it again.  Hoping it's easier with a teacher and the second time around.  I have to have this class, it's a prerequisite for the elementary math class I need to take.  Why I don't know, but I do. 

Fingers crossed someone will call.  Thanking my lucky stars tonight that I was given a gift card for Thanksgiving.  Not sure what kind of Thanksgiving we'd be having.  I have a turkey and all the trimmings here.  I just need a couple of fresh veggies and we are set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment