Friday, November 11, 2011

Well, if you are a reader of my blog and not a friend on facebook, Eddie got the job!  :)  He's so happy.  He just has to wait for the background check and he's all set. If they do the state one, that will take about a week.  Ken said Trugreen's only take a day, but since it's a toy store, they might do the state one.

I'm bummed Toys R Us didn't call me, but I'm assuming they want all young people there.  When I worked there before, everyone was under 30, everyone....

So, on goes my search for a job.  I am pretty sure, there won't be much of a Christmas here if I don't find one soon.  We can't afford our bills let alone presents.  I'm hating this.  I'm sure Amanda and Eddie would buy him something.  I hate this.  :(  If I don't find something in the next couple of weeks, I will have to see what they think they can do for him.  He still believes in Santa, and I'd like him to visit our house just once more.  :)  They are really good people, so we should work something out.

So wish I would have went back to school years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment