Sunday, November 20, 2011

So, Amanda got up this morning and started searching all the advertisements for prices on things.  She wants a 3DS and she's hoping to work enough hours to pay her loans and get one for herself and she's hoping for a wonderful black Friday price on one.  Target is offering one that comes with a game on Black Friday for a deal!  Well, I told her I wish I could get it for Z, but I don't think he'd want that game.  Besides, I don't have the money for one right now.  I must have looked lower than the dog because she said, I think I can help.  A little light.  :)  So, she said Target is offering it this week for $145.00.  I said you think he'd mind not getting a new game to go with it and she said she didn't think so.  I don't think he will mind either.  Eddie has a few games (not 3DS, but oh well) that he can try his new system with.  He will have to wait to see the 3D features, but that can't be helped right now.  Anyway, she added to her cart to see how much shipping would be.  $8.  She checked to see if any local stores had it in stock, and they all did.  I said, I can't pay you back until we get our income tax and she said that's ok! 

So, he's getting one item.  :) Just like I wanted.  Hoping I can get him a few cheap things to open with it.  Santa is not giving him the 3DS, I want to see his face when he opens it and I want him to know it came from us. 

At our house, Santa gives one unwrapped item and leaves it under the tree.  Z has never been specific about what he wants Santa to bring.  He needs new guitar strings for his acoustic guitar and some guitar picks.  I can't afford lessons, but he's always playing them.  :)  I love that!  He wants a couple of other things that are small like that tacky blue stuff to stick legos together.  He's still a lego nut.  Anyway....

I still need to ask him if he believes in Santa Claus anymore.  That way, it would take some pressure off of me.  I could still fill his stocking with little things, such as the things above and candy.  Amanda was helping by buying some candy today.  We won't put too much candy in the stockings, I just eat it anyway, I love chocolate....  oops.... On with my story.....

So, we went to Target and we got it!  It's here, in my house.  Now, I don't think I will be able to get the big kids a thing, but they can buy for each other and my sisters will give them gifts and my Dad will probably send them a little money.  I will tell them it's ok if we don't get anything. 

Our anniversary will be overlooked this year, there is just no way.  We do hope to celebrate in some way when Ken gets his bonus, we think that is in March or April sometime. 

After we got home and put things away, I walked into the living room and Zachary said "Why are you smiling Mommy?"  Oh dear, I must have been a sad looking thing.  Hope this keeps me going for a while. 

Still have to figure out the house payment thing but hopefully we will. 

Trying to look on the bright side of things.  Need to at least appear happier.  Don't want my boy thinking I'm sad.  I'm more stressed than sad, but it probably looks like sadness. 

So, I'm hopeful tonight.  Just worried about the boys birthday now....ugh. 

Just one class tomorrow.  The house needs a thorough cleaning while I have some time off this week.  Just one class tomorrow morning and that's it.  Classes are winding up for the semester and I'm glad. 

Take care and thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment: