Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pies and cleaning house tomorrow!

Making my Thanksgiving pies and cleaning the house tomorrow.  They are going to help me or I'm gonna be one cranky Momma!  I know Eddie will, he always does and he doesn't work until 3 pm on Friday.  So much I want to get done before this week is over and I have homework to catch up on.  I hope I do! 

I was able to snag a $25 American Express card for Small Business Saturday.  They were giving away (I think) 80,000 of them and I happened to be home that day.  Now I have to figure out where and what to do with it.  Problem is, a lot of small businesses don't take American Express.  I will try and find somewhere though.  :)  It's a free $25!  I have two ideas, I just have to see if they will take it.  One is a store that has a fresh meat counter.  I hear they have great meat there, we've just never gone in there.  The other is a local cake and candy store, I could get stuff for the birthday cakes coming up here. 

Ken texted me today, said he wished we could buy for each other.  Me too.  Maybe next year.  I just wish I could get the big kids something.  I have an idea for Hanna, but not the other two, they'd be easy enough though.  Amanda is a craft nut and Eddie can always use a phone card for his tracfone.  Hanna would love a sorting hat, she's a HP nut.  :)  So, I don't know, but if I can't do it now, I will do it later. 

Well, that's all the rumbling I have for today.  Take care and if you read this, thanks!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment