Well, I've finished my two online classes. I went from working the pool job to school with four classes and the pool job, then the pool job ended and the four classes took over my life and now I'm down to two classes and I finally have time to look for a job!
Z's Christmas list is growing and there are a couple of things I hope to get him on it. I hope I can. He truly doesn't have a lot of "stuff," He's such a good boy too.
He's so busy this year! He's on student council, he's a safety patrol, we've been volunteering helping at an after school project to bring down the price of a spring field trip for the 5th graders and he's in choir this year again. :) Oh he rode the bus this morning! That was a first for him! How great is that? :)
I hope to add to his good year by getting him what he wants for Christmas. :) I will try and he will understand if I can't.
Off to see where I can apply online....
No comments:
Post a Comment