Job hunt is going slow. Darn it.
Hoping to find something soon, it's just hard with everything else going on. I am trying though.
Hanna can substitute teach! She needs her finger prints done and then she can put her application in. They are short substitutes so they lowered the requirements to 90 credit hours in college. Hanna has 92 so far! She's so happy, we are getting her prints done Monday. She can't afford it, so we have to borrow her the money. We don't really have it, but as they say, sometimes you have to spend money to make it.
Another rainy day, I miss the sunshine.
Ken and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary in about six weeks or so. No clue if we will be able to do anything, but we will try, 25 years is something to celebrate. If we can't then, we will try and do something in March when he gets his bonus. We can't decide what we'd like to do or how much we should spend, we truly need a new roof and he needs a newer (or less broken down) work car. That crash H got into last year was not good for our old minivan. :(
Ah as always, time will go by and we will get there, ready or not. ;) It's the only way I can look at things sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment