Thursday, July 07, 2011

OK, breath..breath...

We may actually make it through this if I find a weekend job once my summer job is over.  I will start looking after I settle into my classes.  That is if Ken agrees I should go on with this quest of getting a degree.  It feels good just to know I'm smart enough to do it.  :) 

They took what I had and put us on a new payment plan.  Once we are caught up that shouldn't be a problem and she said our first due date would be August 18th!  So relieved, I will get a check that day so that works out well. 

I get my first real check next week, it's already spent but I'm glad I am getting it.  This summer is going to fly by with me working everyday.  I looked up the school schedule for next year but they don't have it posted yet.  I have no clue if we will get to sneak a few days at the cottage or not now.  We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment