So, I made a payment arrangement with the phone company for the internet. We are turning off the home phone when I can and that will lower the bill. Ken has to be here or he has to make the call and he's just not into that kind of thing. He needs guidance. ;)
Amanda said she'd help (she loves the internet) when the date gets closer. I know right now she just has that test in Chicago on her mind.
We are going to see if we can defer a couple of house payments and car payments while we catch up on everything else. If we can do that, get straightened out, then we can move forward, especially if I can manage to find a part time job. I am hopeful to finish school, but putting food on the table is a priority. If they won't defer payments, well, let's just hope they do.
So, I'm forever hopeful. Fingers crossed for us? Good thoughts, I will take anything right now.
Prayers coming your way for sure!
ReplyDelete