Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sometimes....

I just don't know what to do. 

I don't know which bills to pay. 

This house, the one that can be hooked up to wheels and taken away, we could lose it.  I don't know what to do.

I need to figure things out somehow. 

I need to get a job somehow.  I have applied to about ten places and I'd apply to more, but they just aren't hiring right now.  The office here is running a background check on me for the pool attendant job, but it opens Monday and I haven't heard anything yet.  I haven't given up yet as I just found out about the background check last night and the office lady told me the guy making the decision is flying to Hawaii today, but I don't know anything yet.  I don't know what it pays or how many hours I will get even if I get the job.  And if we lose our home, will they want me working there anyway? 

I worry about losing Rocky Trails. 

I hate this way they are paying Ken, it is killing us.  I won't have Internet in a few days unless Amanda pays the bill.  I've let the gas bill go too far paying other things and I've got to call them and make a payment arrangement.  I just hope I can make whatever payments we arrange. 

I feel stressed to the max, like I'm in a little box and I'm going to pop. 

Sometimes...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Julie I'm so sorry! Can you apply for some kind of state assistance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it not, Ken makes too much! We are just above the poverty line. I will check again, but I don't think so. They count the kid's income and really they don't make much at all.

    ReplyDelete