Friday, August 10, 2018

Feeling lost inside.

Maybe I’m just overtired. I am also overwhelmed. Feeling stressed. Wondering what happens after this school year is over. Wondering if I should find a factory job that might pay more. Would that be enough for me to be independent? I have no clue. :( I’m so tired when I work the evening shift. Just exhausted. The day shift isn’t much better. No breaks, can’t sit down. I ache all the time. Then I come home and I have to think up dinner. I have to make sure there’s groceries.

They turned off the cable yesterday. My son did, not the cable company. He has YouTube tv and a roku stick. Not that it matters, my tv is in the boys room since my oldest has been staying with us a couple nights a week. I’ll miss cable. I miss my tv.

I’ve been so down, feeling like a plastic bag in the wind. I need to find myself....but how?

No comments:

Post a Comment