Sunday, March 18, 2018

Dropped my car off today. Going to miss it for the gas it saves but I’ll feel better driving it without the broken doors. I hope she ordered everything it needs. I didn’t like her and I wanted to tell her to forget it, I’d go somewhere else but it was close by and I hate driving far away to get places so I decided to let them do it. I can always complain about them on google when this is over. We will see how things go.

I need to find a decent paying summer job. I applied for a para job but no calls yet. I don’t know if I want to work at a pool again. I’m a rule follower and most people are not.

I wish my pay was spread out over the year.

I wish a lot of things.

So proud of my boy. So thankful to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment