Saturday, February 10, 2018

Still unsure, I dreamt I left that job for higher pay and year round work. I would do that, I just don’t know what job I could do. I’m mostly a Mom. That’s why being a para works for me.

On the other hand, my boy is going to schedule for next year soon. His last year of high school. It is overwhelming and exciting at the same time. He’s taking an easy schedule next year, full of music. I was sitting here remembering how much he disliked school when he was younger and now, he’s addicted to it, at least the musical part. My sister thinks he should be in all ap classes. It will do him little to no good for that. He can take core classes at community college for free. Free. Why stress himself out the last year of high school? He’d be doing homework 4-5 hours a day with Band practice. He mentioned taking a year off, that’s not an option for him, in my mind. If he doesn’t go, he may never go back. He needs to learn a trade of some kind in case music doesn’t pan out for him. Or, maybe being in college will help the music part grow. I don’t think he should sit around waiting for a music career.

But my goodness, he’s almost done with high school. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment