Sunday, February 04, 2018

Sometimes..

I feel like I do life wrong.

I try so hard and do so much. :( I can’t put a lot on here but the stress is deep.

This vertigo thing. It’s making me crazy. I wish I knew how to make it better. My head feels like I’m walking in the water and waves swooshing me around.

I need my tax return and a decent summer job. I am honest and dependable. I’ve got to make those car payments.

My child, my girl, is not working. The van needs money put into it to run. She won’t work school lunches for a few dollars here and there. That frustrates me. Makes me stress even more as too much is put on the big boy and I.

I am so done. What have I done wrong with that one. :(

Sometimes I just don’t know what to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment