Saturday, September 23, 2017

ex in laws and my new job....

So, my ex in laws told my ex-husband that my older girl moved out.  He text her and offered for "them" to take her out to celebrate.  She responded (the next day) with she'd like to see him but not his gf.  He never responded to her.  Nothing. 


Will they ever get it?  Is it worth it to him to never see his children without her?  At least for now? 


So many ifs.


If she hadn't been so threatening...
If she hadn't told so many lies....
If she hadn't drove by my house when he was out of town looking for him...
If she didn't text and call him when he took them out to eat...


I have more but I'll stop.  Just trust me, if you're reading this, she's not a "stepmom" by any account. 


Yes, I have suggested that they might want to meet her because one day, they might not be able to not be in a room with her but they don't want to.  I told them, as long as it's their decision. 


I might have to unfriend her sisters.  They shouldn't run to him with things like that.  Maybe, he should try talking to them more than every two years. 


My new job is going well.  A few kinks to work out but overall, going really well.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment