Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Fuck Cancer!

I found out today the receptionist at the school I worked at last year has pancreatic cancer. :( She is such a sweet and kind person. Listens to anybody and gives supportive words. Sometimes life is so unfair. I also found out today her son is a cancer survivor. He had leukemia. I don't know the details of that because she never went into that with me. She never complained or ever brought it up. :( I'm glad he's a survivor! I hope she too can kick cancers ass!! I've looked up survival rates and while they are low, it can be done! If anyone is out there, please pray and or keep good thoughts for her. She's about 10 years younger than I am and she's got three boys. I wish I could help her. They're going to collect gift cards from restaurants for meals for her family. I'm hoping I can give one with enough to cover a meal on it. Definitely not on my summer wages but school starts soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment