Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Exhausting!

Better than weird but my new job is exhausting.  Some days are up and some days are down and some days are really down...but not weird.  So, I got this, I hope. 

I do hope it leads to what I really want to do but if it takes doing this for a couple of years first I'll do it.

Thanksgiving is almost here.  Trying to pay the bills ahead so I can spend a bit on Christmas next month.  E has money set aside already, he's been doing well as a bar tender.  He enjoys it too.  My poor H hasn't been able to work.  Between the car situation and needing someone to take care of the puppy, it's been impossible.  :(  Hopefully soon she can somehow. 

Z is doing well in band.  Jazz Band started today, he's excited.  :) 

A's job is going well but she so wants a teaching position.  I hope she finds one sooner than later. 

It bugs her that I found a job in the district she wanted but I am not a teacher either.  I also took whatever was offered. 

The puppy, he's been awful.  :(  I'm so sad about this.  He bites, he bites hard and he snarls a lot.  :(  We are having a hard time finding a vet willing to work with him.  I never wanted a dog that bites.  He's possessive and protective and mean.  He's only 5 months old!!  I don't know what to do.  We are having a behaviorist come look at him in a couple of weeks.  We took their soonest appt. weeks ago. 

We'll keep trying. 

But it is exhausting.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment