Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A week from Friday I go to the doctor to see what's wrong with my knee. I hope it's just stressed and nothing serious.

Tuesday, I have an interview for a para job in my son's school district. I am so hopeful. They pay more and our schedules would line up more. Fingers, toes, eyes, etc.  crossed!! A prayer, good thought, the fates, whatever, hope they are on my side.

Had to contact my union about my other job. Unsure what will come of that at this time. I know what's supposed to happen. I'd love to tell them I got that other job....we shall see.

I'm so tired. Tired of the pain, tired of the stress, the worry, the sadness. Not depressed, just worried and hope things work out for the best for me.

I so want that other job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment