Somehow, my H found a puppy we could afford that is the breed we wanted.
We did try a few shelters, one was even promising, however, they did not know the breed of the puppy. Just that it looked like a beagle. So cute, but no guarantee on the breed. Where we live you must know the breed and some are not accepted. I would never get a puppy I don't intend on keeping. This is serious stuff. A true commitment.
Anyway, H was searching the web over and over, as was E and Z! Z found some beagle/corgi mix puppies! $200 in Ohio. So we contacted the seller. We asked for more pics of the male dogs....they said they had no more data to take a pic and send it. Hmmmm...... We had arranged a date (by text) and let them know when we'd arrive. We only we needed was their address. Address? Hello?.......Can you please send your address so we can pick up the puppy.....
Nothing. Not a thing. We went to the store, bought some toys, new bowls, etc for a puppy. We already have food and a kennel.
The next morning, we got up, I sent a text asking about an address....nothing. All day. We were supposed to pick it up the next day!
By about 6:00 that night, we started thinking either scam or they got rid of the one we wanted. We prefer a boy, they only had two boys. Or so they said. We never heard from them again that day.
H found an add online for a purebred corgi puppy that wasn't out of our price range. OMG!! We messaged her, she messaged right back! She sent pictures! We fell in love!! We sent a reasonable down payment and we get to pick him up on the July 30th. She is sending pictures every week, more if I'd ask I'm sure but I don't want to bug her.
They are all so excited. Truly thinking this will turn things upside down here. :) I can't wait until we get to pick him up!! :)
My summer job....
I am tired from the heat, happy to get the hours at the pool though. I've had to deal with people that think I'm a racist. This breaks my heart. I was lucky enough to grow up in a house that was not racist. For the age my parents are, I am surprised. I have always treated everyone the same. Everyone follows the rules. Everyone.
For some reason, when I point out the rules this year, I'm a racist. :( How sad that makes me. I yell at all the kids breaking the rules. I can't have diving in a 5 foot pool. It states that all around the pool. There's no running. My own rule, but balls are not weapons, please don't whip them at each other. I bought the balls too, so my rules.
Twice, I've been screamed at. Two times too many if a person were to ask me.
I love the children, all the children. I always have. It's part of the reason, even though it's had some really hard days there, I keep going back. I get to see the little children. Even the bigger children are great.
I might have to find something safer next summer. I'm actually scared this year. :( Scared. I liked that job too.
My doctor doubled my bp medicine. Ugh.
My school job, waiting to see. Oh please let something come along for me. Oh please..please..please...
No comments:
Post a Comment