I probably should have gone to the high risk car place. I hate to go somewhere where they can shut my car off if my payment is a day late. I've heard nightmare stories of these places.
My front brakes are beyond metal on metal. I am worried sick about driving it, let alone Hanna driving it! I don't know what I'm going to do. I wish I had someone to borrow the money from but there is no one. It's mostly the drivers side front. I wish I knew what I could do. I get paid Friday but there's bills to pay and my check is going to be small because of Christmas break.
Not to mention, there's a whole week until Friday. When I won't have any money to spend on the car anyway.
He's back to owing over $1000 in child support. It was all put on at once because of the divorce. But he also should have known it was coming. He should have known he owes it. He knows the amount, they wouldn't have turned down money from him. He knows my car is in need of repair. He did help my H Friday and I'm glad but ugh to that!
She needed her finger prints redone for her new job. We had no money and she had no way to get there. I messaged him. He said they had the money but his gf would have to take H. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
H did it though and it's done.
I just don't know what to do about my car.
Good lord, news on my sister! The one that met her husband online. My other sister did a back ground check on him. Found so much! What a nightmare! I don't want to put too much out there but it includes running "on the lamb" to four states and leaving bad checks in their trail. I truly knew way back this marriage was a bad idea and we are now wondering if he was free to get married again. More to come on this big story.
No comments:
Post a Comment