Thursday, December 31, 2015

Decided to see what my cost would be...

To fix my van that is.  I don't know what to do if the cost is over $500.  Even over $400 is going to be a strain on me.  I have just enough right now to pay my gas bill, my electric, pay for my license plate for the next year and renew my drivers license. 

The car repair, if I am lucky, will take just that money and I can figure out the rest later. 

If it is more than that, ugh. 

My family, they think helping is hurting, so I'd never ask.  I know better.  Just my parents used to help.  I never used to ask for a lot and when I said I'd pay it back I did.  It's been years and the kids and I have done pretty good this past year. 

This car thing just might kick my ass though. 

It makes me want to give up. 

I did get a hold of a friend that will help a little with getting us places but there's only so much she can do. Her car is having issues too.  People have offered but again, only so much they can do.  One friend offered me to use her car but I also have to get her to work and pick her up.  That's all around the same time H and I have to be at work.  It just wouldn't work. She's so nice, her car is so nice!! But I just don't see how it would work. 

I can't give up but damn that seems like the easy thing to do.  No one said life would be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment