What a roller coaster of a day!
I called legal aid this morning to see if K had responded to my divorce complaint. I was so shocked that he had. Shocked and disappointed. Worried. Panicked.
Off I went to work, about an hour later A text me that I got a letter from K. I wanted to open it myself so I told her to just put it on the table. I dilly dallied coming home, talked to my fellow pool attendant for a while, stopped at Walmart for a few things. Then I headed home.
Saw the Mail on the table, I opened it, unfolded the papers. He agreed with everything. Everything! I was in shock again but good shock this time. I so wanted to tell the world but I love my sister in laws so I just pm'd a few friends.
Have to make a couple calls tomorrow. Legal aid, the high school and possibly the court house.
Hopefully all that goes well.
The boy is happy. That makes me happy. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment