Thursday, September 24, 2015

The end of my rope...

Hope something pulls me up soon.  :(

Nothing yet.  Not a thing.  I'm sure they go out to eat every night while I take money from my boy every day.  :( 

So tired.  I so need regular checks to start rolling in.  Seems like it's taking forever. 

In the meantime...

I need brakes for my car.  They are down to metal now.

I want the boy to go to Disney.  I have never been there, I always wanted to go, he's a big part of the opening of the show and they perform there.  The down payment was due last week. 

So was my car insurance.

The electric bill needs to be paid as well as the gas bill. 

I could have done all that with child support. 

I wouldn't have gotten behind. 

I'm hanging onto threads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment