Still sad.
Maybe I'm slightly slow, I get things though. Maybe I'm just wired different than other people. I'm not the brightest person.
I did graduate with a 3.7 grade point average. Not too crappy.
But she makes me feel dumb. Especially when she says crap like that to me. :(
I wish it were two weeks later. I'll surely prepare for job hunting though.
I'm truly hating the idea of this family photo. I wish K had been gone longer. It's been a year but not a year since I let go. I just now feel like I'm starting to let go. Seeing him is hard. I want to hug him. I still miss him. Z still wishes he'd come home. One of the reasons my sister wants to do this picture is so K isn't in the current family photo.
I hate the idea of traveling up one day and returning the next.
I'm mostly venting here. Don't mind me. I'm really not that selfish. I just feel so much stress and pressure, I have to vent somewhere.
Dreading work in the morning. :( hope she's not there. Worried I might tell her off.
I do kind of owe her that though. I just don't know if she'd fire me.
Hard place and a rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment