Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Fingers crossed!

So they called when I was at work this morning. I called them back. They asked what hours I could meet them today and tomorrow.  She said she'd email them and get back to me. I waited until 3:00 then my phone rang.

Can I be there in an hour?

Yes!

It seemed to go okay. I answered their questions the best I could.

I do worry, what the heck will I wear if I get this job? I don't have many clothes. I guess I'll figure that out if that happens. It is a huge if anyway.

I would make about three times as much as I do now.

Not rich but I could give my fair share here. Right now the kids buy most of the groceries and pay pretty much all the rent. The guilt is huge.

I need this job. A lot.

I'm exhausted tonight.

I hope they sort of liked me.

It'd start the 13th. Hours would be 7:30 to 4:30 weekdays, is that okay? Are you kidding me??

Please let them like me more than the 3 they are interviewing tomorrow.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment