A person called me back from legal aid.
They will help me file for divorce (I hate that idea but I need help here...).
I just need the money to file. Because of the kid's income, I don't qualify for food stamps, since I can't get food stamps, I can't get a free divorce. It's frustrating but the lawyer is free so I will just have to try and come up with the fee.
It may or may not work out great for me but we shall see. At least I will have a better idea of what my options are once that is set.
I'm waiting to get a questionnaire in the mail. I just have to have his address to put on it. In our county, they have to be personally served. If he won't give it to me, they can't go forward with the divorce. I'm waiting until I get those papers to ask for it.
My job....
I like it a lot. I love the customers and all but one boss....
My boss...
She's a bully. Everyone is saying it is getting worse. It is so sad. It's hard.
It's frustrating.
My car...
Whoops! It was nearly out of oil! I had no idea! The oil light started flickering so I thought I'd better check it. It wasn't even on the dip stick! I went and bought some oil and dumped it in. It took about 4 quarts. It may need more but I'm unsure. I'll get the oil changed as soon as I can. It's running so much better. I feel so bad, I hope it didn't damage the car running like that. :(
sounds like some positive momentum!
ReplyDelete