Friday, January 30, 2015

Reason I don't complain about my job on FB....

There are a few reasons I do not complain about my job on Facebook.

Number one is that I don't believe you should bite the hand that feeds you. I do believe I deserve a place to vent about things and this place is more anonymous so there's that.

Number two is that I don't want everyone to know that I am so miserable there.

Number three, and most important, I have actually made some friends there that I am friends with on Facebook now. I honestly think these people will be in my life forever. It's the main reason I stay there.

I do feel fortunate to have met some of the nicest people that I've ever met in my life there. I do hope to find something where I feel like I am being treated fair by everyone but in the meantime I have met some very nice people. :-)

Darn for having to take the bad with the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment