Thursday, December 25, 2014

Today was lovely. :-)

The boys teased each other all day long. Making each other laugh so much. :-) Eddie and I shared the cost and got Z a bigger amp for his guitar. I could not have done that without help.

It sounds so cool! :-)

So yesterday, I was getting ready for work and I got a text from K asking if anyone would be home around 4:00 on Christmas Eve.  I said yes, the kids will be here. He came by, dropped off four big bags for them and then told Z he'd see him this weekend.

He got them each a gift card to places they like to eat, each a gift card to Stores they like and then each one a gift card to our local theater. They wrapped them in Boxes mixed with candy.  I guess I made him feel bad.

Go me! ;)

They really liked everything they got! :-) Dinner was really good. It seemed unreal to me to be sitting there, having a nice meal and it was just us.

Helping a friend in the morning. It's the one that lost her son. She found him a bed and needs help getting it. She's getting closer to getting him back, it's just going to take time. It's so sad. Then I have my last 8 hour day.

I don't know what's happening with my job. :( she hired a bunch of new people to set up the store. If she likes them better than us, she may replace us. :( another  manager told us that. I don't want to learn another retail job that I don't want to keep.

I can try subbing but Eddies school hours will hinder that.

I will have to file for divorce. If he can afford to do what he did, he can give me more money that's for sure. I hope!

Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment