Eddie has a free student prime membership with Amazon. Ordered two gifts today!! So excited! They'll be here in two days with free shipping!!
I got some extra hours this week so I think we can have a turkey dinner for Christmas. I get paid six days before Christmas so hopefully we can find one then. Either that or we can find one on sale and get the rest of the stuff we need when I get paid. :-) We missed having my stuffing for Thanksgiving and then we had no leftovers. We all love my stuffing. :-)
I can't explain how uplifting it was to get some help. It's like it is making them all feel better. Eddie is used to buying everything on our lists. We don't need everything on our lists, they are just suggestions. He finally seems to be getting that.
It isn't going to be the most expensive Christmas here but it will be the first one in our new home with our new start.
It will come, ready or not. :-) So we need to get ready. Ho Ho Ho :-)
I'm sure it will be wonderful because you are all together. You will make is lovely!
ReplyDelete