Saturday, December 06, 2014

Maybe if I call early Monday....

Maybe they'll pick up.  If they don't, I think I'll know then that I'm on my own.

Hopefully by then I'll have had an appointment about insurance with DHS.  Unless they do it all through the mail, it's just help with insurance, which I'll happily take.

I'm scheduled 30 hours next week.  I need the hours but they are all on register.  I HATE working on the registers.  I feel so untrained.  I'm 50.  I'm not good with learning crap over a headset.  Speaking of the head set, I woke up to thinking I had one on, it still feels like I have one on.  That's how we talk.  We can be talking with a guest and at the same time be getting a lecture from a manager, a lecture every employee can hear.

No wonder they have so many people quit there.  I'd like to quit.

But I can't.

I heard that term again yesterday, grow thicker skin.  I don't want to.  I don't want to be a hard person.  I shouldn't have to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment