Friday, December 19, 2014

I might have to cave in and see a doctor.  I'll give it until Monday to see if it's better. Then I can also call about our insurance.

Not a word from K. I know this is hurting Z.  I've tried to talk to him about seeing him but I get responses I know he'd never send. I'm sure they're from her. I never know what's from him or what's from her. So I just don't talk to him. At all. About anything.

Last summer when he was heading to Tennessee to see my sister, I called K to let him know. Partly because a friend's husband was taking Z over the state line. He didn't answer. Let it go to voicemail.  He text me back saying Z could go.

*sigh*

I love that boy so much. I'd do anything for him.
Ah, dreading the new year and what's to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment