I've known her since middle school (Junior High to us) and she's been a good supportive friend, I have always tried to be the same to her.
Except she takes my sister's side when my sister is driving me absolutely nuts. So, I can't discuss those things with her. I think she's gone behind my back and told my sister things too. That really hurts.
She also doesn't get the part of retail that drives me nuts. She said she loved working in retail. That was 30 years ago, when she was in college. I think it is so different in stores now. The part of my job I hate the most is pushing product. A lot of people just come in to get what they need and they can't get any more. It's hard for me to try and talk them into buying more. They keep track (well we keep track and that's hard for me too) of who sells what extra all day long.
Sometimes, I miss my friend, even though we chat everyday on our scrabble games. ; /
I'm exhausted. I had Sunday off. No where to go, not much to do but that was the day of the big fight here. Emotionally draining.
I really miss Ken because when this whole world was getting me down, he'd hug me and for some reason, it just made it all better.
No comments:
Post a Comment