I had the dumbest dream about a tiger living with us. It wouldn't go away, we couldn't get it out of the house. Even when we got it to go away, it would come right back.
Needless to say I didn't sleep well. I work tonight, 7 pm to 3:30 am. I asked H to take Eddie to school today (He has one, one hour class and we just wait for him) and she didn't want to. I could have insisted and just said you do it, but I didn't. I guess I'm just wishy washy.
I'll try and nap after I get home with Eddie. I'll have about four hours when I can, it's just hard sometimes.
Hoping a judge will give me some alimony when I do file for divorce. It just doesn't seem fair that I have to do all this on our own. He can just walk away, buy a new car and start a new life and not really give us much. Part of me fears they will tell him he doesn't have to give me what he does.
I'm just so disappointed with how things are.
Him NEVER talking to our minor son.
Drives me crazy. Like he wishes we'd never happened. It's not he moved on, it's like he stopped one life and started a new one.
It's weird.
It's sad.
It's exhausting.
No comments:
Post a Comment