Sunday, September 21, 2014

Still hoping!! :)

Tomorrow is Monday! Maybe they will call.  Fingers crossed.  So hopeful.  The location isn't perfect, but it's not bad, at least it's in the direction of Eddie's college.  The days are probably about the same as Z's so that part is good.  Waiting is hard, but I am still hoping.  Still hopeful.  :)

Went to my doctor appointment, now I need a mammogram.  Just waiting to see what kind of hours I need to work around so I don't have to ask for too many days off.  She also wants me to get a colonoscopy.  I've never been put under (to sleep that is) before. I don't want to be put to sleep.  That bugs me so much, she might have to face it and understand that may never happen.  We shall see.

We are trying out the new stove today.  Making homemade calzones for dinner.  :-)

Football reminds me of Ken so much.  Eddie is such a fan, I would never tell him not to watch.  It's hard.

I'm tired.  Stayed up too late last night.  Early to bed tonight.  I shall think positive thoughts while I am hoping for the best.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment