Sunday, September 07, 2014

I contacted the county clerk by email to ask what I can do about filing for divorce.  I might be able to file and they might make him pay.  I will see what they say.  I just need someone to help me, help me stand up for Zachary's and my rights.

We haven't seen him since the end of June. Since then, he has just sent very hurtful texts to me so I only contact him when it concerns the boy.  He won't answer if I call, he will text a response.

So hopeful about that interview in the morning.  So tired.  Exhausted.  I'd love to Walmart that I got that job, even if I don't.  That woman was so unkind.  She made me feel like no one else would hire me.  :( Miracles can happen. Wearing my pretty sweater again.  Hope I give the right answers to their questions.

Saw H's friend today that had lost her Mom.  The four friends went out to dinner and a movie.  She seemed happy.  I know her Dad has been trying to keep her active.  He's a very nice person.  Hanna always thought he was more like the Mom at their house, although Ashley and her Mom were very close.  It's still all so sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment