Well Target emailed a rejection this morning. If I had to work retail, I was hoping for that job. I think it's my age. It was unloading trucks.
I'm discouraged. Still hoping for the school job. Still applying for more of those because I am qualified and I'd be so good at it.
Feeling powerless today. Going to a funeral home. Hanna's best friend's Mom died. She was just five years older than me. She went so fast. It's so sad. H was there yesterday, I let her take my car and stay as long as she needed to. I'll let her stay as long as she'd like to today. We will go to the funeral together tomorrow.
Going to try making calls about getting help with a divorce. If I get no where, when my pool job ends (next Sunday) I'll go sit at DHS until someone talks to me, a live person. I don't know what else to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment