Well, it seemed to go very well.
I will know within a week, either way. I so want/need a yes. I never get things like this handed to me, I would feel so honored to help this girl. They are hoping someone will stay with her through high school. If they hire me and it works out, she would need my help for about 5 years.
I'd love to be with her that long.
I have an interview at Target Friday morning. I wish I knew before then about the other job. Not sure how I get excited about a job I don't really want. The one good thing about it is it's close to home. If I had to, I could walk or ride my bike to work.
I'd love the Parapro job though.
Yes, it was the sweater with the flowers. It's so pretty. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment