Friday, August 29, 2014

Nope, no phone call.

I keep applying, I keep hoping, I still want that...

Two more days at the pool.  I don't know what I'm going to do.  Without a regular job lined up, subbing for H and I with one car isn't going to work too well and we both need to work.  *sigh* I'm still hopeful that they liked me, but maybe not for that job.

I sent Ken a note with how much clothes, school supplies and his doctor appointment cost.  I'm hoping he kicks in a bit more than what he "gave" me last pay day.  He never responds to texts.  He hasn't asked to see the boy since before the 4th of July.  It's really out of character for him.  He had no father.  I never would have ever thought he'd do something like this.

Trying to think of something fun we can do Monday.  There's a peach festival north of here but I don't know if Z would like that.  There's the zoo, we did that last Labor Day, I always love the zoo.  Eddie has work though and I'm not sure he'd want to go or if he'd want us to go without him.....

Life is so stressful.

I told the post office Ken doesn't live with us any more.  I did not have his mail forwarded here.  He's getting mail here with out new address on it, not forwarded! I have to go to this post office now and tell them he's not living here.  He must not have changed his address.  He's getting turn downs for car loans.  Princess must want a newer car.

I wish I had a lawyer.  I guess not working for a couple weeks (not many will require subs the first week or two) I can make some phone calls and see if I can get some help.

Just some thoughts.  Nothing exciting here.  Oh how I wish there were.  :(

Oh and I pissed my sister off.  I didn't mean to. I didn't know she'd get so mad. :(  I just don't want advice on raising my kids.  If I make mistakes, they are mine to make.  Besides, I haven't done that bad so far.  I'm trying.  I'm really am.

I know things could be worse.  It just feels like it's been so long since I've been less stressed and happy.  Just a little happy would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment