Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Wow, what a busy day!

We went to the townhouse place today.  There's someone that is supposed to have first dibs on the only 4 bedroom townhouse available.  I'm irritated because we were promised the first one that opened up.  If she doesn't show up or can't make the payment, we get to have it.  So, fingers crossed again!!

Gave Rocky a bath tonight.

Helped Eddie clean out most of the shed tonight.  There was a lot of garbage in there.  We are unsure what to do with Ken's things in there.  We took the camping stuff we wanted and I'm freeclycling the rest.  He has no where to put it.  He might be mad but oh well.  He left all that for us to figure out.

I haven't talked to him at all since he said I was manipulating his family.  I'm so disappointed in his childish behavior.  :( I worry he will try to take her up there to see him this weekend but my Hanna is a mama bear and she said she'd keep her away from him if that happens.  I hate putting that on her but Zachary's doctor said he didn't have to meet her until he's ready and he said he doesn't feel ready.  Since we are still married, I don't think he has to yet.  I know it's inevitable but he doesn't have to yet.  I need to talk to Ken but I don't know how.

Cleaned out my closet today.  There wasn't too much in there. Some of Ken's clothes are still there, we will box them up. Ran across some old cards he gave me.  Made me cry, they were so sweet.  Eddie asked me if I found some memories.  Ah yes, that's what they are.

I am ever so thankful for my children.  They are my life.  My life's been good if they are a reflection of it.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment