Monday, July 14, 2014

Finally!!

We are so excited! She called back (I couldn't stand it anymore, I called her!) and said we were approved! She said there might be a four bedroom and she'd call back in about an hour to let us know.  Eddie went to work so I don't know if she got busy or didn't call.  I sent him a text and told him I think we should go over tomorrow in person and see what is going on.  I haven't heard back from him but I think he will agree.  He doesn't usually text while he's at work.

It's exhausting when you are stressed.  I may never relax again but at least I can try to tonight.

Hanna and Zachary are almost to my home town.  They took the bus up today.  They were both a little nervous but got on okay and now they are 70 miles from their destination.  Yeah!!

Now I have to find a job.  One that goes year round and probably not what I went to school for, which makes me a little sad.  I will try and sub when I can and apply where I can but that little dream is most likely gone.  It was a nice dream though.  I'll try but I believe life will get in the way.  Got to pay the bills and now that we are moving I'm unsure how much he will help us out.

I haven't talked to him since he accused me of manipulating his family.  It just hurt so much that he'd think this is my fault and that I would manipulate.  How sad is it that I looked up the official definition to make sure I wasn't manipulating any body.

*sigh*

I sure miss the guy he used to be.  How do you turn love off?  It's hard after 30 years.  Really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment