Rocky has been sick. It's so hard because like a baby, he can't say this or that hurts. We took him to the vet, but he didn't diagnose him correctly the first time. He was trying to keep it cheaper for us, I think, but ugh to going back. We are trying a dewormer that people say works better than what their vet gives. He seems spunkier this morning, we shall see. If he doesn't improve, we will take him in again.
We are looking at two places today, as long as we can make it to both places that is. One is only showing her place from 10 to 11, she called yesterday finally. That one has a partially finished basement in it that we could possibly use for a fourth bedroom. The other one could show theirs all day long, however I made the appointment Monday and I hate to switch it with them. That one has three bedrooms, two are only 9 by 11 so I don't think we can fit two beds in one.
We shall see I guess. The second one is more likely to take us as it is a townhouse/apartment type place that has 126 units to keep rented out.
I slept the night before last, not so much last night. :( I'm tired and I'd love a nap but I won't have time. I could use a rain day from work. I need the money more though. They are hiring a second person, she might start this weekend. Maybe I can sneak a nap on the weekend.
If anyone reads this, thanks for stopping by. It's just good to put my thoughts somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment