Saturday, January 28, 2012
Ah, exhaustion! I can't seem to get enough of it.
Ken got called into wait for the snow to start. They called at 11:30 and the snow is supposed to start at 7:00 am. So now it's 1:00 am and I'm awake and I'm tired.
Eddie has an interview at Applebees in the morning at 11:00 am. He's pretty happy about that, fingers crossed it works out for him.
I have to take 2 online tests tomorrow. Hope I'm not to sleepy to do well on them.
We aren't getting much of a refund this year, I thought it would pay a few bills now I'm not so sure. And I'm beginning to freak about what is to come. I searched the Internet for a job tonight and I didn't see a thing. I will try getting a Sunday morning paper and check their job listings in the local paper.
Today, I mean yesterday, I was humiliated. :( I must say, there is being humble and then there's being humiliated. And today, the people at SVS Vision humiliated me with my boy. I felt so bad for him. We have state insurance this winter. I took Z to get his eyes checked today. He did well. The woman that showed us the glasses was very rude and rushed us through there so fast. When we got to the car I said my gosh she made you pick those fast did you like them? And he said no. I don't want them. By the way, she announced loud enough for everyone to hear that because we have state insurance it will take 2 months to get them. I was surprised to hear that so I asked, did you say 2 months? And she repeated again that we have state insurance and what did I expect? So I called them when we got home and cancelled the order. We will try and scrape up the money for a pair of glasses for him from Walmart or Sears. Walmarts start at $40 for a whole pair so hopefully we can do that for him.
So it's been a day and I'm tired. So I will try getting some sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Julie, I'm so sorry :(
ReplyDelete