Well, I'm online for at least another month, Amanda paid for that bill. She couldn't live without her internet. I'm glad because Hanna has an online class and I don't know what she would have done.
Stress. Robbing Peter to pay Paul.
My sister (J) bought Zachary the camera he wants from Santa. It was half off on Amazon. It will be here Wednesday!
I do hope/wish to get the three big kids at least a $20 gift each, but that's not looking very good right now. I will sit down with Ken and crunch numbers tonight, but I'm not too hopeful there.
Christmas is coming, ready or not, it always does.
I mailed my Christmas Cards out yesterday! :) It cost me 0 this year! I bought cards last year, filled them out and then only had enough stamps to mail a few. I thought I'd get more stamps, but as time went on, I wasn't able to buy them. So they sat in my room all year long. They are so cute, I didn't want to throw them away. So, this year, a few weeks ago, I got the mail. My sister (C) mailed me stamps to send them out! She said she missed getting my card last year and she knew I felt bad that I wasn't able to mail out the ones I wanted to. It may be silly, but it's something my family does and has always done. So, off they go! If you get one and you think I shouldn't have spent the money, I didn't. ;) he he Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment