Saturday, May 14, 2011

:) Three!

Three A-'s is what I got this past semester! 

Wow!  I did it!  And I absolutely hated my PE class.  It was so humiliating.  When I have to update my red cross training, it will be just a red cross class, not that class!!  Amanda said it was so much easier in a red cross class.  Some schools offer the classes to their staff for a low fee or free, so maybe if I get a job later, that will work too.

Anyway! I so want to finish this project I have started!  :) With our new Governor in Michigan he is cutting funding from our schools, and that is a scary outlook for me and my big kids, but someone will have to teach the children, so we will forge on!  If I didn't mention it before, Eddie has decided he would enjoy being a history and or geography teacher. 

I am trying to find a job for the summer and perhaps beyond if they can work around my school hours and the hours I need to be there for Z.  We shall see.  I'm applying here at the office to be a pool attendant, that would work for summer well, I just don't know if I will get it.  The fact that we have lived here so long and I have just been certified in Red Cross CPR for adults and children, AED machines and First Aid have got to be good....right? 

Anyway, take care!  Thanks for checking in with me.  If anyone is out there.  :)

1 comment: